Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hope Nails

Hi everyone!
Here is my design of the day! I've been trying out some lettering nail art, and this one turned out pretty well!




China Glaze Something Sweet, China Glaze High Hopes

I think the message of hope is important, because without it, its very hard to be happy. I just picked the colors at random for this. The lettering is really easy, here are the steps...


1)Paint your base color and let dry

2)Apply big dots in the outline of the letter, leaving some space in between each dot

3)Connect the bigger dots with smaller dots, causing a bubbly effect!


I know those steps might sound a bit confusing, but please feel free to leave comments and questions and I will be happy to answer any question you ask! Also, please follow!


~Callie




2 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Корзолекс и это Микробак форте. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete