Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Favorite Nail Art

Hi everyone!
Today I thought I would make a post of all of my favorite nail designs I have done so far! This way new readers can see all of the highlights of my nail art work without having to spend a long time looking through each individual post! Also, I would like EVERYONE who reads this, even if you speak another language, to comment on which one is your favorite! That way I can do more designs that you all would like, rather than just randomly choosing what to do :) Here goes!


China Glaze Something Sweet with Konad m8



Cover Girl Candy Corn with Konad m24



Sinful Colors Show me the Way with Konad m16


Cover Girl Candy Corn with Konad m55



China Glaze Grape Pop with Konad m55


Pure Ice Wild Thing with Konad m60


OPI No Room for the Blues with Konad m6



Wet n Wild French White with Konad m57


China Glaze Sugar High with Konad m60


So thats it! As I said at the beginning of the post, I would really like EVERYONE who reads this to please say which one of these was your personal favorite! I look foward to hearing from all of you and thank you for reading!


~Callie

7 comments:

  1. My favorite was Cover Girl Candy Corn with Konad m24. I like it because I have long nails so i can never get the whole image on my nails with this it looks neat and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous- Thats what I love about Konad, you can make it work for ANYONES nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your blog!
    Your designs are great, specially China Glaze Something Sweet with Konad m8 =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job! I love all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. koehlerh@bellsouth.netNovember 4, 2012 at 7:45 PM

    The first one is SO gorgeous! Definitely my fav, the others are pretty too!

    ReplyDelete