Monday, May 2, 2011

Pure Ice Rio

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to do a quick swatch!





Pure Ice Rio

This is a really interesting color! It looks nothing like the color in the bottle (Which was dissapointing) but it is still really cool! It has this intense blue shimmer that I tried to catch in the picture. The only issue I have with this color is that I think this is 6 coats, and it is STILL very sheer. Not sure whats with the formula on this one. Other Pure Ice nails polishes aren't this way. Now that they sell Pure Ice nail polish at Walgreens I plan on getting alot more :)


Please comment, send requests, and follow!


~Callie

1 comment:

  1. i dunno. I haven't tried Rio yet. but most of my pure ice polishes work better as layering polishes. great post, maybe you could layer it over a fuchsia creme? :)

    ReplyDelete