Sunday, May 1, 2011

KleanColor Holo Blue

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to do a quick swatch on a recent holographic color I recently purchased.



KleanColor Holo Blue over OPI No Room for the Blues
The holo itself was WAY too shear to use just by itself, its more of a holo topcoat. I used one of my favorite nail polish colors under it, OPI No Room for the Blues from the Bright Pair collection. I wouldn't really consider this a true holo when you compare it to some of the China Glaze OMG colors. It still has somewhat of a holo look to it, enlarge the pic to see what I mean!

Okay, Please comment and follow! I love hearing from everyone, and also please send me requests for nail designs or swatches! I would be happy to do any requests :)

-Callie

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! I am about to paint my nails with the same colors right now haha

    ReplyDelete