Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Konad Designs

Hi everyone!
Its March 1st, so it is officially SPRING! For the occasion, I did some Spring inspired designs, hope you enjoy!


Pure Ice Wild Thing
I've been using this color for a lot of designs lately. Its a really cool color! I really like this image plate from Konad, M60. I thought this design looked very spring-y! :)


OPI No room for the Blues
This is a very classic spring design, but its really effective! I also LOVE this color, I use it all the time! :)

Please comment and follow!!!!
-Callie

5 comments:

  1. I love the green one Callie! Very spring-ish:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking designs! Nice colors, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the blue one!!!!!!! i also like the green one the design is snazzy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophia- Thank you! That was my goal :D

    JustSomeNailsByMJ- Thank you :)

    Gillian- Thank you!!!! It is snazzy :)

    ABOP- Thank you! I love vibrant designs!

    ReplyDelete