Sunday, March 13, 2011

Girly Nail Designs

Hi everyone!
Today I am going to be posting some feminine and girly nail designs!


China Glaze High Hopes
I really like how this one turned out! I used the argyle print from image plate m60. The color that I used, High Hopes, is a little bit more bright and flashy then this picture shows.


China Glaze Light as Air
First off, let me say this is an AWESOME color! I've used it so many times since I got it a few months ago. Sorry for the slightly crooked purses, I didn't realize untill I took the picture. For the Konad design I used m16, which is one of my favorite image plates! The designs are really creative!

Wet n' Wild Red Red
Once again, this design got a little messed up, but I thought it was still worthy to post. I used Konad m59 for this one, another one of my favorite image plates! I love this red, I have probably overused it on here, so I'll try to use some different reds! :)
I thought it would be fun for some posts to have a certain theme, so I have been doing posts like the fruit designs (which I loved doing), the spring designs, and now these girly designs! Please comment and tell me which themes you would like me to do next, because I would love to hear what you guys think! Also please follow! My goal is to try to get to 100 followers by my birthday, which is June 2nd! So please, please, please follow!
~Callie

5 comments:

  1. ooh i love the first one! & i really like China Glaze "Light as air" color <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purse design. I have this plate and was wondering what to do with it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. JustSomeNailsByMJ- Thank you! I love having super girly nails every so often :)

    Prettyfulz- Thank you, and China Glaze Light as Air is AMAZING! I would recommend it to anyone :)

    Cherish- Thank you! WIth m16, I had a recent idea of using the butterfly that it comes with and then surrounding it by the bubbles! You will have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the purses! How cute is that!
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete