Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wet n WILD Craze Colors

Hi everyone!
In this post I am going to be showing 3 colors from the Wet n' Wild Craze collection! The Craze nail polishes are the newest Wet n' Wild Nail Polishes. They are super inexpensive, only $2 a bottle! Here are what the bottles look like....


Don't you love the bottles? I think they are so cool! Here are the swatches and bottle pics...



Goldmine
This color is amazing. Its the perfect shade of gold!



Rustic
This color is darker than it shows on my nails. Its alot closer to the bottle color in the first picture. This is by far my favorite because it reminds me of the fall! It is also a good winter color!



Jade
This is an awesome green! Its got a hint of shimmer, which I love!
Okay! Please comment with your opinions!
-Callie

2 comments:

  1. i really like the bottle and wet n wild has good price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoannita- I agree, wet n' wild prices are unbeatable!

    ReplyDelete