Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Designs

Hi everyone!

Here are some Christmas designs! I hope you enjoy!


For this design I used Wet n Wild Metalica for the base color. To get the dots, I just used a tooth pick and made random little dots! Its super easy and looks really cool and festive!
Here is a Konad design! I wore this today and I got alot of compliments! For the base I used Pure Ice Wild Thing. I used image plate m63 for the konad design.
Please comment and tell me your opinion on the nails!
-Callie

4 comments:

  1. I like them both - especially the houndstooth one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABOP- Thank you! And the houndstooth is my favorite also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the second design. So cute! and what a lovely green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first one,It is really good.

    ReplyDelete