Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some old pictures

Here is a bunch of random old pictures I've been meaning to post
for a while! Comment on the colors or designs or whatever.


Essie Funky Limelight with design. This is
super old, haha. This one isn't as old as the
date on the side says! My camera date was
messed up

Here is a Konad design I did a little while ago. THis is Sally
Hanson Royal Purple with OPI Siberian Nights M63 design


This is a Frankenpolish I did a little while ago. I'm pretty
sure I mixed Essie Perky Purple with some white on this one.


This is another Frankenpolish I did. I'm not sure what
colors I mixed for this one, but it was really pretty and glittery
when I made it.



Color Club What a shock. This is my nails today
so I thought I would post it! This is from the Electro
Candy collection

So thats It!



6 comments:

  1. I luv all these but i like the sally hansen royal purple with OPI siberian nights m63 design the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, especially the Konad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glidedangel- Thank you! I actually have something similar to that design on today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post - pictures of nails ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    pictures of nails

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these designs especially in the third one.Its color soo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete