Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wet n Wild Drugstore nail polish

I have been meaning to post these forever! I got these from thelocal drugstore, and I like most of their colors. They are only $1 a bottle! I am only posting afew, cuz most of mine are really old,
so they are thick and goopy, and I still don't have any nail polish thinner. I am just posting my favorite ones that arn't goopy. Ok, here they are!





Wet n Wild Carribean frost
2 coats. This one is wiiicked! Best Wet n Wild I own, I think.....


Wet n Wild Blue Sapphire
This one is probably dead second to Carribean frost! It is amazing! This is 2 coats.


Wet n Wild Bijou Blue
This one is probably 4th place, but still cool! This is 3 coats, its a bit more sheer than all of
my others.

Comment on how you like them!

5 comments:

  1. OMG - I just gave 4 W & W polishes to my mom:

    Caribbean Frost
    Bijou Blue
    Burgundy Frost
    Speed ( Limited Edition)

    Glad I found a blog that talks about drugstore polish:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Home Spa Goddess- Hi! I haven't seen the Limited Edition one yet! I gotta go get it at Wallgreens! There is plenty more drugstore colors to be swatched, so keep your eye out for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calz! Post some more nail designs!!
    <3
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been searching for a good nail blog for AgeSSs Im glad I cam across your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This polish colors are looking wonderful but i especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete