Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mermaid in the Shade Swatches

Like I said before, I only have 2 of these, but better 2 than none, right?
I got these from my friend Sophia as a birthday present, UR AWESOME SOPHIA!
Here is the First one....



Mermaid to Order



Wow, what a HORRIBLE picture! It was the only one that
showed the color accuratly. I just noticed you can totally see
my nail line... oh well. Anyway, no probloms on the application.
It is sheer on the first coat, kinda-sorta bottle color on the second,
and bottle color on 3. I THINK this is 2, I can't even remember,
Haha! Very, very pretty, great for blue lovers!







Just a Fairy-Tail
Whoah!!!!! My hands look red!!!!! Haha, anyway, I really
love the foil finish on this. You can't see it in the picture,
but there is blue glitter in this!!! I really love this color,
this is what Mermaids nails would look like if you ever
saw one! Good application, but it is pretty sheer. This is
i think 4 coats. It takes a teensy bit of patience, but it is
worth it!

Overall, I love both of these colors!
Well, thats really all I have to say, so, BYE!
-Callie

1 comment:

  1. The nail polish colors are looking fantastic,I like the second one.

    ReplyDelete