This is a request for my dear friend Sophia, for her occasion tomarrow!
For this type of occasion, you don't want anything too showy, so stick with
simple patterns and light colors.
That is sooo weird how it is sideways!
Polka dot french manicure
1. Apply a sheer sparkly coat to your nails and let dry
2. Apply a white tip to your nails
3. Using a toothpick, make white polka dots
4. Apply a top coat
Pretty Easy, Huh? Onto the next one!
This one is super easy, too.
1. Apply a thin, white nail polish as the base
2. Using a toothpick, make black dots going across your
3. Apply top coat
If you are going to wear a solid color for this occasion, make sure
it is light, and not too showy. Try choosing a fun color, like blue
to add a little flare, but not too much.
I hope I helped you Sophia!