Here are some 4th of July Nail Designs for everyone to use!
4th of July French Manicure
1. Apply a Sheer Blue base and let dry
2. Apply red tip
3. Apply top coat
Easy, next one is a little more difficult.......
This one is a bit tricky at first, so you may need to practice
a few times to get the tye-dye effect...
1. Apply White Base
2. Take a SPONGE, and paint nail polish on the edge
3. Take the sponge, and lightly dab it on the tip of your
nail. This should create the tye-dye effect. This may
4. Apply design from Konad Image Plate M63
5. Apply Top-coat
Takes some practice, next one is easy.....
Random 4th of July Design
1. Apply red base
2. Add a blue glitter stripe to the top using a striping
3. On the thumb, Add white dots to represent the
Hope everyone has a GREAT 4th of July!